The 30-Second Workshop: Sales
Here’s a 30-second workshop on sales:
- Sales is helping someone make a high-confidence decision with a payoff.
- Sell the outcome (transformation) instead of the product or service.
- The outcome provides a payoff or solves a problem.
- Sell products and services with 10x outcomes realized within 12 months.
- Show the price for saying no.
- Get the customer to give the pitch.
- Guarantees without knowing the customer inputs are worthless. Avoid them.
- Offer certainty instead of a guarantee.
Choose Your Own Adventure: Three Questions Everyone Should Ask Themselves About Work — Employee, Side-Hustler, Self-Employed (Contractor, Freelance, Gig Worker, Solopreneur), Very Small ⟵
The 30-Second Product Requirements Document (PRD): Generative Feature Films — 🔥 Purpose — For visual storytellers who want to TYPE a distribution-ready feature film for $1, ⟶
Do Your Priorities Match Your Calendar? 2 Insights I Learned — Outside of “being happy,” the items below are the most consistent priorities I’ve ⟶